Privacy statement Jungle Talks EN
Your privacy is of great importance to us. We therefore comply with the current privacy laws. This means that your data is safe with us and that we always use it properly. In this privacy statement we explain what we do with the website www.jungletalks.com regarding your personal information.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what information we have on file of you, please contact Renee Snijders.
You can subscribe to our newsletter. Here you can read news, tips and information. You can cancel this subscription at any time. Each newsletter contains an unsubscribe link. Your name and e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. This data is saved until you cancel the subscription.
Provision to other companies or institutions
We will only share your personal details with other companies or institutions if this is necessary for our website or if we are legally obliged to do so (for example if the police require this in case if there is a suspicion of a crime).
We work together with certain companies such as suppliers of e-mail marketing programs. So these partners can receive your personal data. This is necessary, for example, to send you our newsletter. We ensure that these personal data are stored securely.
Our website uses functional and statistical cookies. Cookies are small files in which we can store information so that you do not have to enter it all the time. But we can also see that you are visiting us again. You can disable the placing of cookies via your browser, but as a result some functions on our website will not work properly.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. We therefore have signed a processor agreement with Google. There are strict agreements on what they can keep track of. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. To protect your privacy, we are taking the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected with a username, password or a login token
- We take physical measures such as locks and safes for access protection of the systems in which personal data are stored
- We use secured connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protects all information between you and our website when you enter personal data
- We have appointed a so-called data protection officer. This person is responsible for the privacy within our organization. Our data protection officer is called Renee Snijders and can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and by telephone at +506 84483355 for all your questions and requests.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we must of course also adjust our privacy statement. Always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce our changes separately.
Access, change and delete your data
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the right:
- To get an explanation about what personal data we have and what we do with it
- To get insight into the exact personal data we have
- To have errors corrected
- To the removal of outdated personal data
- To withdrawing your permission
- To object to a particular use
Please be reminded to always clearly state who you are, so we can be sure we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
P.O. Box 1073-2070 San José, Costa Rica
Tel +506 84483355